If the further stock market turmoil (just heard it called a ‘funk’ – officially my new favourite word) leaves you at a loss (again) about how to be good with money and have your money do good, here’s a handy reminder.
We’ve collated the Good With Money top 5 posts since this site launched in October to help you remember.
Here’s what our readers are most interested in:
- 5 ways to make your finances climate-change friendly (for the COP21 Paris climate change conference) – featuring, home energy, current accounts, savings accounts, renewable energy, socially responsible investment (SRI), and crowdfunding
- The top 6 good money trends for 2016 – including the Innovative Finance ISA, ethical current accounts, ESG scores from ratings agencies, social investment and challenger banks
- All you need to know about electric cars
- How to have a green Black Friday or, more generally, how be a ‘good’ consumer when buying electricals, fashion, food and booze
- Becky’s first SMUG MONEY post – profit is not a dirty word; you don’t have to be bad to make money