This year, money is tight. Make no mistake. We have all had to cut back and make savings wherever possible. For some of us, that may mean dipping into our savings or even stopping pension contributions or cashing in investment pots.
The thing about investing is that it really does pay to stay invested. This was illustrated in early February when, after a torrid time, the FTSE reached its highest level since records began.
With that in mind, this year’s Good ISA Guide is all about the benefits of investing.
Because we know you don’t have time for off-putting or confusing jargon, we’ve tackled the basics, making it as easy as ABC to get investing and stay invested.
The guide includes an introduction from Good With Money, covering everything you need to know about ISAs, and articles from our sponsors (who are all sustainable ISA specialists):
- A: An alternative ISA, from Ethex and Energise Africa
- B: Belief – Investing with conviction, from Liontrust
- D: Don’t forget the plan! Using ISAs in financial planning, from EQ Investors
- F: Future – Seven “good” reasons to invest in a sustainable Stocks and Shares ISA, from The Big Exchange
- I: What is an impact fund, from Triodos Bank
So, with the deadline for using this year’s ISA allowance just around the corner on April 6, grab yourself a cuppa and download a copy now.