As COP28 climate talks heat up in Dubai, we launch a new Good Guide to Impact Investing – because what you do with YOUR money counts.
The big theme for this year’s climate conference is accountability. The United Nations will complete its first ever global stocktake on progress towards the goals of the historic Paris Agreement.
It’s a critical turning point when it comes to efforts to address climate change. It’s like taking an inventory – a moment to take a long, hard look at the state of our planet and chart a better course for the future.
If this inspires you to take stock of the impact your own investments are making on the world around us, our new guide is for you.
Sponsored by impact investing specialists Ethex and Energise Africa, it explains WHY impact investing is so important. It also takes you step-by-step through HOW and WHERE to invest to make a tangible positive impact on the planet and society, as well as your own future.
The free guide is full of useful information to help get you started on your journey to making your money match your values, including:
- What impact investing is and how it differs from other types of ethical or sustainable investing
- The platforms and apps you can use to get going
- How to find top-rated positive impact funds for your ISA
- How to invest directly in innovative, impactful businesses
- How to spot and avoid ‘SDG-wash’
Join us in investing for impact today – get your instant download here: